November 26, 2013

Final 2 for 1 Closeout + Clearance Print Sale!



Good news! On December 3rd, I'll be closing my Etsy print shop forever to make room for new creative projects in 2014. If you've ever wanted one of my archival fine art prints, this is your chance.

My Final 2 for 1 Clearance + Closeout Print Sale will run through Black Friday, November 29th - Sale now extended through December 2nd due to your great response and many requests! Buy one print and get one free - for all prints of equal size and value.


This is a great opportunity to stock up on holiday gift prints.

Happy shopping, and come have a peek in my shop here.

xoxo

Stephanie

p.s. - Be sure you are on my newsletter list to get a special preview of what is coming up in 2014, including registration information for my brand new year long e-course, plus a free illustrated planner to download :) You can sign up here.










And much, much more in my Etsy shop here.


1 comment:

link within

Related Posts with Thumbnails